Is Paid Social Media Jobs a Scam?
Product: Paid Social Media Jobs
Price: $54 and down-sell to $17 + Up-sells
What Is Paid Social Media Jobs?
Paid Social Media Jobs is a system and education that helps you to create an online business which allows you to work from home. With the PSMJ System, you could be making money from helping people to manage their Facebook and Twitter Pages.
The tasks are not hard. However, you have to provide a great and organized resume to convince people about your suitability of the job. You should also be very smart about negotiating the condition of managing their pages. If you cannot do these well, you are not being able to manage more than 5 pages per day. So you will not be making decent amount of money.
What Will You Need to Do?
- You have to create a nice, informative and relevant resume to your customers/clients. That is because most of the pages and groups that actually pay for you receive tons of applications in a day. You have to be outstanding.
- You have to know about yourself of what expertise are you in. You have to market your strength and tell people why they should hire you.
- You have to make your clients know that your are trustworthy. They are taking the risk of losing authority if you ruin their pages.
- You have to write legal agreement with your client because your clients what you to make sure your are contributing to their pages instead of ruining.
- Once you get your job, you have to perform your expertise and do what your client expected. This is a risk of being penalized by paying you less.
- If you are working with bad clients, you will have to chase for their payment by yourself. Instead, freelancing platform such as Upwork and Fiverr don't have this kinda problem.
Pros & Cons
- You can make money legitimately but you won't earn much
- It has step-by-step training
- It has a freelancing platform although you can sign up for free at Fiverr and Upwork
- I personally think that you don't need this program to apply for social media jobs
- You cannot scale up your earning even if you have worked for over ten years.
- It is not a kind of Passive Income
- Many training and contents within the PSMJ membership area are sucks and non-sense.
- It has so many outdated information
- Much more profitable options are available
What Is Paid Social Media Jobs About?
There are 4 modules within the PSMJ system. I have review all of the training and I have found that most of them are trashes.
Module 1: Understanding Social Media Clients
This is a boring training that took me more than 25 minutes to complete. Some of the information don't really tell you about the truth of social media too, only if they know the truth.
It has 3 main concern about social media client. WANT, NEED and FEAR. These are simply just telling you about what the client want, what should you do and what you should not do. In my opinion, just create a Facebook page by yourself and you will naturally know all these stuffs.
Moreover, it doesn't guide newbies and beginners. If you are totally new to social media, you probably don't understand what you are going to do at this point if not never. I am quite confused by the training as I watched over 20 minutes and still don't know what I should do.
Module 2: How to be a Social Media Manager
At this point, you still don't familiar with neither PSMJ nor social media. So, will you?
In this module, you are being suggested to apply for the easiest jobs in social media. Those jobs are setting up profiles, designing logos or inviting friends to like it. This is really a great way for you to start a social media business. However, it doesn't solve my concerns.
It doesn't teach me any NEW THINGS! It's tired to continue...
Module 3: Introduction to Social Media Management
This module is ridiculous. I see PSMJ keeps telling me to manage our clients' brands. But what I ONLY heard about is that we NEED to manage. That's all.
Colleges, Universities and many intuitions have different courses of marketing, management and branding. I was hoping the PSMJ could teach me at least some of these things so that I can grow my own business.
However, what I get here is just know the importance of branding and nothing otherwise.
Module 4: Advanced Training Program
Yeah. Advanced Scamming Program. Pumped?
I should not expect this platform teaches me about social media. After reading these content, I felt nothing better with social media. Time WASTED!
What I saw here were tons of Private Label Rights eBooks. If you have heard about PLR, you probably know that they are scams. You should not use them for websites, social media and even read them as they are totally useless.
So, after 4 lessons, what have I learned? Literally NOTHING!
Who Is Paid Social Media Jobs For?
Paid Social Media Jobs is for people who have plenty of time at home and without any previous social media management experience. If you have some money to spend and you don't mind losing all of it, this product maybe suitable for you. (Yea just pay for them and get nothing dude.)
In my opinion, even a total newbie should not work with this kind of program. The training are suck. The freelancing platform isn't legitimate. The contents are trashy. Nothing good at all. You should save your money and keep your hands off!
Can This Actually Make You Money?
Yes, this is a legitimate business model. You can really make some money with it. However, you are not learning anything within this platform. You can just head to the freelancing platform such as Fiverr or Upwork to find social media jobs and they are FREE TO JOIN!
You can really make little money with social media but you should not stick with this program as there are up-sells and trashy content only. Save your money to invest to some other legitimate products.
The price of PSMJ changes over time. Before, it was $37. But with some reasons, it is $27 today. However, after few clicks by browsing the sales site, I got an offer of $17 lifetime membership.
Is It Suggested?
NO! I don't want you to waste your hard-earning money. Don't waste your time. Time is kind of money too. So you are not only losing $17, you are losing time too!
I always concern about a product whether it helps you to create passive income. Even if it helps you to build a passive income business, it should be legitimate. Therefore, if you want to follow my success and build a successful online business, click the button below to see how do I make money.
Please let me know how do you think of this by leaving a comment below!
Building Successful Online Business